Mortgage Refinance Options: Rate & Term Versus Cash Out
In a cash-out refinance you are both paying off your current home loan as well as receiving additional funds back at closing. With a rate & term refinance, you are simply paying off your current loan(s) and keep your equity in your home.
The rate & term refinance options at Coast2Coast can help lower your mortgage interest rate and monthly payments to save you money. There are many reasons to choose a rate/term or cash-out refinance:
- Lower your current interest rate. Interest rates recently hit new all-time low levels.
- Change from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate term.
- Loan term reduction: reduce the term from a 30 year to 15-year fix and reduce your interest rate. Note that lower term mortgages typically have lower interest rates.
- Add or remove a borrower from your loan– divorce, etc.
Coast2Coast offers a wide variety of mortgage refinancing programs. Regardless if you have an FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional or Jumbo loan, we have a program that fits your needs. Take advantage of one of our mortgage refinancing programs today!
Things come up and sometimes you may need cash quickly. Or maybe you want to add a new addition to your home, consolidate a 1st and 2nd mortgage or pay off high-interest debt. The cash-out refinance options can help.
Many Conventional, FHA, VA and Jumbo programs offer a cash-out option for homeowners with sufficient equity. Note: USDA currently does not offer a cash-out option.
- Cash-out equity to pay off higher-interest credit card debt.
- Some programs like VA loans, still permit up to 100% loan to value cash out. Most refi programs are currently limited to 80% loan to value.
- Same day response on your application
- Easy online tracking of your loan
- Simple and quick closings
- Up to 100% VA cash-out refinance
- Up to 80% Conventional loan refinance
- Up to 80% cash out Jumbo refinance.
- Deal with people that value your business. Our mortgage professionals understand that you are our number one priority.
Coast2Coast is available 7 days a week. Please connect with us by calling the number above, or just submit the Quick Request Form above.